Service Requests

Request start, stop, or transfer of utility service through our convenient web forms. After submitting your form, you will be contacted by a customer service representative who will help you fulfill your request. See each individual form for details.
  • New Service - Request start of utility services at an Relay City address.
  • Transfer Service - Request transfer of service from one Relay City address to another.
  • Terminate Service - Request termination of service at an Relay City utilities address.